New Direction IRA Celebrates 15 Years in Business
New Direction IRA is thrilled to have reached an impressive business milestone – July 15, 2018 marks our 15th anniversary! Since opening our doors in 2003 and going national in 2012, we have developed technological platforms and optimized investment processes to position ourselves for additional growth and accommodate the evolving needs of today’s self-directed retirement investors. We’ve accomplished many of our initial goals, established and continue to work toward achieving new ones, and have witnessed the fascinating ebb and flow of the financial markets over these last 15 years:
- To date, New Direction IRA services nearly $2 billion in cash and assets for our 17,000-plus account holders!
- The financial crisis of 2008-2009 provided a hard lesson about the importance of portfolio diversification and created new opportunities to invest in real estate.
- The price of gold has popped from around $350 an ounce in the early 2000s to roughly $1,250 an ounce today, indicating an impressive potential return for our early precious metals IRA investors (pricing information courtesy of www.tradingview.com).
- We’ve integrated technology into our everyday operations like no other self-directed IRA custodian. myDirection® offers 24/7 account management and free online bill pay for renters and borrowers.
- Through two-factor authentication, improved password protection, and firmly upheld best practices in client communication, New Direction IRA has never suffered a major security breach or theft of assets.
- API integration has enabled private equity investors to pursue opportunities like never before. Equity crowdfunding platforms allow users to invest in a broad range of start-ups from the comfort of their homes and with their tax-advantaged retirement dollars. In this same lane, private lending enthusiasts can now purchase fractional portions of peer-to-peer loans if they’re not particularly keen on full-blown loan originations.
It has been our pleasure to serve self-directed investors for the last 15 years, and we can’t wait for what’s still to come! Alternative IRA investments
have gained a significant degree of traction as retirement investors seek avenues for incorporating their expertise to hedge against Wall Street volatility. We expect this trend to continue and look forward to expanding our business accordingly. For more information about self-directed IRAs or your alternative investment options, please don’t hesitate to call New Direction IRA toll free at 877-742-1270
or reach out via e-mail at email@example.com
Add a comment